Monday, November 12, 2012
Thursday, November 8, 2012
This is one of the hub station connecting Jakarta railway system to west out of Jakarta railway system (tangerang, serponng, bintaro, merak) (spicywalk.com).
Tanah Abang is a subdistrict of Central Jakarta, Indonesia. The subdistrict hosts the biggest textile market in Southeast Asia, Tanah Abang Market (wikipedia.org)
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Monument by Dolorosa Sinaga
Jl. HR Rasuna Said, Kuningan, South Jakarta
Chronologically Indonesian literature may be divided into several periods of generations (angkatan):
- Pujangga Lama: the "Literates of Olden Times" (traditional literature)
- Sastra Melayu Lama: "Older Malay Literature"
- Angkatan Balai Pustaka: the "Generation of the [Colonial] Office for Popular Literature" (from 1908)
- Angkatan Pujangga Baru: the "New Literates" (from 1933)
- Angkatan 1945: the "Generation of 1945"
- Angkatan 1950 - 1960-an: the "Generation of the 1950s"
- Angkatan 1966 - 1970-an: the "Generation of 1966 into the 1970s"
- Angkatan 1980-an: the "Decade of the 1980s"
- Angkatan Reformasi: the post-Suharto "Reformation Period"
- Angkatan 2000-an: the "Generation of 2000s"